Back to Weekly updates.
Pinout for IDC10 header for both motors:
- PWM A (~1kHz; 5V TTL)
- PWM B (~1kHz; 5V TTL)
- Encoder (feedback) motor A - freq. varying PWM with 50% D.C.
- Encoder (feedback) motor B - freq. varying PWM with 50% D.C.
- Direction A (High/Low)
- Direction B (High/Low)
Anyway the update is as follows:
- built and tested one side of the H-bridge - OK
- need to test the other side
- will start writing code for controlling the motors
- for that i think i will take one of the AVR kits and experiment since DEV board is not fully functional yet and we only have one piece of it
- started writing documentation for H-bridge